Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sam's today!

I never go to sam's because I can get all that stuff for much less at the grocery store, BUT I had to get items for concession at Upward on Saturday so off I went with the church Sam's card and a check. After a stop at the food court for pizza and pretzels we went in search of goodies and found lots. The one thing I was disappointed in was the candy bars. They were like .50 per piece so not a great deal and not worth buying to sell. I did leave with a full cart though, I just need a few more things and I will be all set!

Walmart in Grand Blanc is so huge!! I did go get the capri sun for $1 since I was at Sam's right next door. I also found quaker mini packs (6 pk) for $1 marked down from $2.32. I got white chocolate drizzle and caramel. Pretty good deal for a 6 pk I thought.

2 comments:

Leah Wentzel said...

i know you were excited that you had to go to sam's so you could stop in and get the capri sun's for $1 (i didn't know if they still had any, glad they did!)

Julie said...

I got some of them too! I go to Sams only for a few things each month. I love their boneless skinless chicken and haven't found any other brand that I like- so I get theirs. I also get my dog food there. Also tortillas. My list is getting smaller and smaller though! Butter is also a good deal there if you are out and don't have coupons for free butter!