Friday, May 1, 2009

Missed a BIG deal

Does it drive you guys nuts when you miss a deal? Well, this was a big one!!! And something I almost always pay attention too. I had 749 points at Kroger last night. Yup, missed .50 off per gallon of gas buy $1!!! ARRGGG, I didn't realize until I was home and it was already 9:30, Dan was waiting for me to go to bed so I resisted the urge to go back and buy a pack of gum. But I am so upset about it!! On the up side, I did get 18 rolls of bounty basic for .36 total!! I got 3 Vive stylers and 1 shampoo and a pack of Duracell batteries for free. Anyway.....check out coupons.com for great new printable coupons for Kellogg cereal $1/1 specific kinds and they DOUBLE making the cereal .18 at Kroger for the next few days (the sale is through at least Sunday)

SEE YOU TOMORROW 11:00am Look for the sign, don't know what room again. Upward soccer is going on so the parking lot will be crazy. And the main driveway will be blocked for the safety of the kids so please pull in the driveway closest to the red barn. Thanks!!

2 comments:

Bernadette Jacobs said...

Don't miss the 84 mile long m-15 garage sale tomorrow!!!!! Plus all sorts of free stuff for kids in the Goodrich Plaza!

That sucks about the gas point! Which Bounty coupons did you use.

Bernadette Jacobs said...

Also, I am amking treats for Jen for the Tea Party next week... if anyone has any Jo_ann Coupons or Michaels ones this week I need them. I have to get a few items there for the project.