Sunday, April 19, 2009

Boring......

I bought 2 Lapeer county press papers and a Flint journal and am VERY disappointed!! The Lapeer said $215 worth of coupons and had 1 insert each, what is the deal with that???? Also, the journal had 2 but nothing very exciting and was missing most of the ads. Got them all at the Marathon in goodrich, don't know if it was their fault or the company. Anyway, I did see the Kmart ad online yesterday and made a plan. Triples to .75 and double from .76-$4 INCREDIBLE, I used to get excited about doubles to $2 but I was REALLY excited about $4 doubles. So this is what I bought:

1 sally hanson tweezers 1.99-$1c=FREE
1 nivea lip mosturizer $2.49 - $1c=.49
2 intuition razors $8.59-$4c=.59 ea
4 quattro razors 3pk $6-$4c=FREE
4 kotex 1.29-.75c=FREE
3 indoor temptations cat treats 1.89 -$1c=FREE
1 All small and mighty 4.79-$2 IP c=.79
1 glade sense and spray refill 1.50-$1c=FREE
3 airwick I motion 4.99-$4c=FREE
1 glade sense and spray 8.79=$4c= .79
1 Acne care kit 19.99-$3c=13.99 BUT should have been 25% off too so need to go back and check this one out-store version of ProActive
6 packs Stride gum $1-$2/3 c that doubled even though it said no doubling=FREE
2 scott extra soft t.p. 12 double rolls 5.50-.75c=$2.25 ea
2 reese pb eggs cartons .65ea
2 peeps .65 ea
40 ct easter eggs .61


OOP $31.63 paid a lot of tax but still very good for 35 items. I think my total before coupons/sales was $160 something!! Of course they are out of everything. With a sale like this they will be.

I will be looking for good sale match-ups with coupons and posting them tomorrow, but just quickly looking at the ads I didn't see much. It will probably be a very light week for me shopping wise. Kroger does have tyson boneless skinless chicken for 1.88 a pound starting tomorrow and i do consider that a great price so will stick a few of those in the freezer.

5 comments:

Leah Wentzel said...

i went too, which Kmart did you go to?

:)

kelli said...

The one on Belsay road.

Julie said...

I actually bought the Lapeer Press and then returned them and bought the Okland press. It had two inserts. I bought all that they had though (8 papers). It had a coupon for dishwasher tabs that made them .50 at Meijer. Probably would have been free if I had known about Kmart!! Oh well.

Bernadette Jacobs said...

Did Kmart double the coupons over $2? I thought they only went to a $4 value not a $4 that doubles to $8

Bernadette Jacobs said...

I went back to Kmart again today since I had to go to Kroger... they are out of everything. I somehow got 4 more bags of stuff. Between KMart, Kroger, and Meijer today I only bought what was basically free and spent $6 between all three stores! Yay!