Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Walmart, I love you......sometimes

Today I went to walmart in search of the capri sun drinks for $1 and my walmart in burton did not have them!!! Darn it, is it worth the drive to GB....don't know yet, I do have snack for 3 soccer teams this week. Anyway, I did get 2 boxes Mac and cheese crackers $1 ea, 2 boxes crunch and munch $1 ea, and 6 boxes duncan hines cake mix. 96 ea. I had $1/2 coupon for crunch and munch and mac and cheese crackers and 2 $1/3 cake mix. So I paid and my total was $6.96-not bad-BUT the cake mix ran up $1.16, so I marched myself to the service desk and got my scanner error reward (1 per kind of cake mix=2 rewards). I got back $5.20 so my total for 10 things was $1.76. Not to shabby.


Any update on the Vive shampoo at Kroger-BOGO this week and the reg. price for 1 is $3.27. so if you use 2 $1 coupons you can get overage on this one! Yippee, but you can only buy 2 to get the overage because only 3 coupons will double.

3 comments:

Bernadette Jacobs said...

I saw that Vive today and wondered if they would accept two coupons... some cashiers only take one on a B1/G1... I did pretty well at Kroger today. I even snagged some Free Revlon beauty tools... check out my blog

Leah Wentzel said...

sorry your walmart didn't have the capri sun, they should all have the same thing in there $1 aisle! :)

it is kinda nice that they over rang you, you almost got all your stuff for free!

Voucherandyou said...

Thank you for the helpful post. I found your blog with Google and I will start following. Hope to see new blogs soon! Walmart Coupons