Friday, April 17, 2009

Kleenex, tuna fish and swim diapers

Weird huh? Well, this week has been very long and filled with many challenges, no doubt attacks from satan. But we have to look to Christ for everything and keep going. I am taking a deep breath and trying to be positive. So what is with the title up there? Well, our van is not drivable right now and we happen to be out of (I KNOW-goes against EVERYTHING I talked about in class, but God's way of teaching me something) toilet paper ( glad I have a stockpile of Kleenex) cat food, hence the tuna fish :) and diapers; glad I saved those swim diapers from last summer that I bought at a garage sale for .50!! I hope you are smiling as you read this and thanking God for how truly blessed we are. Third world countries have NEVER had toilet paper or diapers....and they would probably eat cats for meat because of the poverty they live in.

Have a blessed day!!

4 comments:

Bernadette Jacobs said...

Do you want me to bring you diapers???? I will if you need them!

I ran out of Kate's dipaers Wednesday night... I had some leftover size 2 diapers (she wears a 4) so I out two of them on her... two 2s equal a 4 right ?!?! It worked!

Julie said...

Oh goodness! Praying for your family Kelli! I do hope things go better over the weekend for you. If it's any consolation- you must be doing something right for the devil to be attacking!! I have tp is you want some!! Let me know . . .

kelli said...

You guys are so sweet!! I actually found 2 diapers in an old diaper bag and it is just me and Isaiah right now so I don't mind the kleenex. Dan actually had someone from work come over and they fixed the van so as soon as Isaiah wakes up we will be going shopping!! I am so happy to have friends like you!! Enjoy the beautiful day

Leah Wentzel said...

uggg. that stinks (I am sure everything is under control now).

I wish I would have seen it in time to help! we all have those crazy days and thank the Lord He gets us through!