Thursday, April 2, 2009

Bueche's Rocks!

I was halfway there after I had to drop Dan off at work so I decided to go for it. Although I was not familiar with the coupon policy, I asked at the service desk. She was not very clear or helpful so I just went though the line, but she did tell me they double up to $1. That means different things to different people, and considering the conversation I already had with her I just thanked her and went on. I had 4 duncan hines cake mixes (all coupons doubled to .70) and 5 kraft dressings. The register took off the whole $1.50 coupon so that was a money maker!

If that is too far Kroger has duncan hines cake mix for $1 so with the .35c that's .30 so still not bad at all!

2 comments:

Bernadette Jacobs said...

Just left Bueche's myself and did the cake mix and Kraft dressing deal... total for 5 dressings and 4 mixes was .36... Not too shabby.

Bernadette Jacobs said...

Also, James brought me back a ton of coupons from the truck stops again this week.... Powerade, Smart Water, Fuze, Amp, etc.

We just came back from Kroger with almost $300 worth of the drinks.. for $23.00! And the best part is the cashier in Davison did not let me seperate my order. She just rang it all!