Friday, April 10, 2009

Kroger trip this morning

I got tons of stuff this morning for free! I hate actually getting up early, but love it once I am at the store without the kiddos and scoping out the deals. I am glad I always take my coupon box because I found Slim Fast bars on clearance for $2.29 and had $1/1 coupons so those were really cheap. They may be gross, I don't know but I figured I'd try them for .29. Also, Dannon yogurt (crush cup, and light and fit 6pk) was on sale for $2 and I had lots of $1/1 coupons so I got 8 of those free. Also got 12 johnsonville sausage packs for .50 ea and HUGE boxes of Kellogg cereal for .18. Knorr side dishes are 10/10 and there were coupons .75/2 in last Sunday's paper so .50 for 2 is pretty good. I spent about $58.xx and saved $180.xx. I was happy!!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Wow you were up early!! Great deals!!

Bernadette Jacobs said...

I went to Kroger today as well... and I went later :) I bought just meat and couldn't use a single coupon... I felt like I was sinning! It was sad!

kelli said...

FYI the Johnsonville breakfast sausage is on sale next week too!

kelli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.