Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sales this week

I bought 2 Lapeer county press's and 1 flint journal this week. The journal really isn't worth the money, but I do like to have ALL the ads and that is the only drawback of the Lapeer county is that they don't include most sale fliers.

Anyway, here are a few highlights:

Kroger:
Sweet corn, in husk .19 ea
Eggs .98 dozen
Eggo waffles $1.99 .75/1 c=.49 each
Loreal bare naturales makeup BOGO use 2 $2/1c price varies
Loreal vive pro BOGO use 2 $1/1c price varies( will check when I go today the shelf price on this)

Colgate toothpaste $1.50 $1/1 c 4/26 SS-FJ
Pineapple fresh $1.99
tomatoes on the vine $1/lb
Strawberries $2/4
7-up 6pk .5lt buy 2-get 3 free reg. price is $3.99 limit 2 rewards so buy 4 get 6 free



Meijer-brand week: not many good match-ups this week because of this
Nature goodness baby food stage 2 3/.99
Dole bag salad .98
boneless/skinless chicken breast $1.79 *good price to stock up*
Meijer cheese asst. varieties 5-8 oz 4/$6
avocados 10/10**
blackberries 5.6 oz 10/10**
Meijer frozen lemonade 10/10**
Meijer juice boxes 3/$5
Meijer frozen potatoes 24-32 oz or 10 ct hash browns 5/$10
Rice Krispies treats $2 ea $1/2c=$1.50/box



Well, that is the short list! Also, Leah and I were talking about the upcoming class and were wondering what you ladies feel like you are still struggling with. What do you want to know more about/what topic would help you the most? You can leave a comment on the blog, call me (248-7220715) or e-mail me kellikrause07@charter.net

We are here to help so please let us know!!


Also Julie Allan was the big winner last month. She scored many amazing deals and loads of free stuff! Great job Julie! For the rest of you-keep saving those reciepts and we will have a new winner next month. you can only win once, but keeping your reciepts will help you track your spending too.

4 comments:

Leah Wentzel said...

boring sales week - i hope it ends up being better than I think it is, after I go to Kroger I will post something :)

kelli said...

I thought so too!! SOOOOO disappointing because so many coupons expire this week and I was hoping for one good sale to use them up. Oh well.....let me know how it goes for you.

Bernadette Jacobs said...

I didn't even go to the store this morning... nothing worth running out for!

I think its going to be a week where I have to spend two hours in Kroger figuring out the deals... uggh

Julie said...

I agree- boring week. I'm not getting much of anything this week. We'll just live off the land this week. lol!!