Friday, May 15, 2009

Meijer trip.....stress no more!!

I have been a little stressed about my planned meijer trip this week because I had tons of coupons and meijer mealbox coupons. So Dan took Elijah with him and I went with just Isaiah. I went straight to customer service to clarify the MM coupons because they changed the wording again and now do not say "one per transaction." Neither girl working at CS even knew what a MM coupon was so they called a manager and she said yes, I could use as many as I wanted in one order and to make sure they all rang up right to have the cashier call her over before she did my coupons and she personally would make sure!! How awesome, the stress was relieved-I did not have to do 9 transactions! So I got all my stuff and went to check out. The manager was right there and going on lunch so she explained to the cashier what to do and make sure they all rang up. I got 88 items including 3 packs of ground beef and my total was $28.27, plus I still have a $2 off my next order coupons. I got 6 Kraft mayo and 3 miracle whip FREE, oscar mayer hot dogs 8 packs for $2, bread for .49, kraft 16 oz dressing FREE+overage of .92 per bottle! Seperated my mac and cheese into 2 orders of 6 ea so I could get 2 $2 off your next order catalinas. So print out the MM coupons and pair them up with manufacturer coupons to save BIG!! Also noticed up by CS desk Morton yellow bags of water softener salt-(don't know anything else about it sorry!) but they were clearanced at $2 a bag. Davison Meijer btw.

2 comments:

Leah Wentzel said...

i am so glad they will take more than one per transaction now, that makes it so much easier and the deals are pretty good right now!

Julie said...

I have to say my two trips to Meijers this week were the most hassle-free that I have ever had! Love the new changes Meijer's has made to their mealbox coupons!