Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A few things to look for....

First-There was a typo in the Kmart ad and they are doubling up to $2. Call first to verify but I was at the one in Waterford today and it they had signs up all over correcting the ad. I bought tons of stuff and all my coupons doubled correctly!! Got some nivea mens stuff for .89 it was normally like $6 and then on clearance for $2.89 w/a $1 coupon that doubled. Also, revlon beauty tools have a $1 coupon and there are some under $2 making them free. Some cover girl items were buy 1 get 1 50% off so I got 2 2pk eye liners for .50 total! reg. $2.99 plus $1.50 for 2nd item=$4.50- 2 $1/1 item coupon doubled. Yep, good deals are still out there.


Next- check this link from amazon.com for a great deal on 1 year of ALL YOU magazine for just $10

http://www.amazon.com/magazines/b/ref=pe_34350_12038830_topnav_storetab_mag?ie=UTF8&node=1288752011

check out this link also....if you don't use this print 2 anyway-the hunger blaz at church needs juice for Saturday morning. If you can't get to the store I will pick up the coupon and go buy it and drop it off! (just let me know) Thanks for your help

http://www.tropicana.com/#holidaysqueeze

MORE kelloggs coupons
http://www2.kelloggs.com/Product/KelloggCoupon.aspx?id=1992

KRaft bagelfuls coupon
http://brands.kraftfoods.com/bagelfuls/


Last- I could not believe my Kroger trip today. I do this every few days and I actually amazed myself today LOL. The gas station gave me the .50 per gallon discount 1st of 4 for the month-yippee-even though I had 749 point instead of 750! So I was already pretty happy, but then I went in to get a few snacks for the kiddos (bristol road kroger) and this is what I got in 2 orders
3 string cheeses
1 powerade
6 brut ap/deodorant
4 vive shampoo/conditioner
4 vive stylers
6 bounty basic paper towels
6 ortega taco seasonings
2 kelloggs cereals
big bag doritos

Total of 33 items and my grand total was (drum roll please) $2.34 .07 per item. I about passed out!! See, it never gets old.

No comments: