Sunday, May 24, 2009

Deals this week

The Kroger ad is good through Monday so I don't have that updated yet. Meijer does not have that many good deals this week but I will run down a few. I am actually glad there are no coupons today because I am so behind cutting and my box is a mess! That has not stopped me from going back to Kroger yesterday for 59 items from $8.30! (thanks mom and Kim for printing me more coupons!) We are going to the couples conference this coming weekend (soooo excited!!) so I probably will not have time to do anything with it this week. Sorry, I am being a little lazy with this....
am too tired to move off the couch and find the coupons:)
Meijer
center cut boneless half pork loin $1.59 lb.
peaches .99 lb.
keebler assorted cookies 50% off- about $1.59 ea different coupons for these
chi-chi salsa $5/5 .55/1=.45 ea
lawry's season salt BOGOF reg. $1.99 ea(good thing, I just ran out yesterday!)
orville redenbacker popcorn BOGOF .40/1 c
aunt millie honey hot dog or hamburger buns .99 .35/1 c= .29!!!
superstuff frozen pretzels 1/2 off $1.36 sale .75/1 c
fiber one yogurt $2 .50/1 c=$1
can't believe it's not butter 3/$4 .75/1 cooking and baking bars, .75/2 others
kraft pasta salad .99/box MM coupon $1/3=3/$2
nabisco graham crackers $2.50 $1/1 IPc=$1.50
air wick i-motion 1/2 off-were $4/1 coupons for these, don't know if they expried or not. *Not expired AND they are sale priced at $2.99 so they are FREE*

Sure I missed deals but I will update as the week goes on and I have more ambition!

No comments: