Thursday, May 21, 2009

I *heart* Kroger!!!

Dan has Elijah today so I was able to really get a good shopping trip in this morning. I was amazed they had everything in stock that was free and the cashier was really helpful. I did 2 orders for a total of 84 items. OOP was $18.58 saved w/coupons and card $168.97. Works out to .22 an item but I did have charcoal that cost $6.99 and eggs, milk, and a pack of ground turkey so I was very happy leaving the store with an overflowing cart and spending under $19 since that was all the cash I had on hand.

4 comments:

Leah Wentzel said...

!!love it!!

Bernadette Jacobs said...

Kroger is the best store ever!

Jamie S said...

Why do you do more than one order? To use another coupon(s) that is the same? Also, what does OOP mean?

kelli said...

Jamie,
I do seperate orders so I can use more coupons. For example, I had 6 coupons for paper towels and they will only double 3 of the same per order, so I just seperate my items and pay seperatly so I get to use all my coupons. OOP is out of pocket. That was my total after the Kroger card and coupons. I just went again last night and had 59 items for $8.30! Not bad. Glad you are following my blog and if you have any questions just call 248-722-0715 or email kellikrause07@charter.net. I am always glad to help!