Thursday, May 21, 2009

Coupons.com reset

If you already printed the coupons from coupons.com last week, they were reset a few days ago meaning you should be able to print them again. I was able to print again but have had horrible luck with printing lately. My port that the printer was plugged in to was not working so the printer did not print but the website registered that I did so I got NO COUPONS! I was so disappointed...but I did get an old computer up and running and printed a few before that computer when nuts too!

Remember...no coupons this Sunday! A good time to get caught up with the cutting I am so behind on! My coupon box is looking really pathetic so I may be switching to a binder. Word on the street is that putting coupons in there is the boringest job ever :) not looking forward to that!!!

2 comments:

Leah Wentzel said...

lol-you need a binder!

Bernadette Jacobs said...

I gave up on the binder.. it kept breaking. I bought the awesome holder from refundcents.com It has been great!