Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Way behind...

I'm sorry I am so far behind this week posting deals. Dan and I were in Niagara Falls last weekend for the couples conference. We had the most amazing time! It is a weekend we look forward to every year. Start saving now and making plans to go next year.

Meijer

Cutter $2.99 $2c-.99
3- Betty crocker helpers $1 ea .75/3c=$2.25/3
2- Betty crocker boxed potatoes $1 ea $1/2c=$1/2 I have at least 100 of these coupons so if you want some just let me know
6- yoplait yogurt .50 ea .40/6c=.36 ea
Daisy sour cream $1.50 .50c=.50
bisquick $1.99-.60c=$1.39
4 suddenly salad 3/$4 (2).50/2c+ $1/4 MM=$2.33/4
chex mix $1 -.50c (do not double IP coupon)=.50
2- Motts apple juice or sauce $1.67 ea-$1/2 MM=$1.17 ea
Nabisco 100 cal packs $2.50-$1/1 IP+$1/1MM=.50 ea


there are other betty crocker coupons and sales but they are not rock bottom prices so I didn't include them this time(frosting, brownies, warm delights)


Kroger

Chicken $1.88 pound-great stock up price
cantaloupe $1.40
Apples 4/$1
Kens salad sprays $1.88-$1c doubles=FREE
2 Kens dressing $1.88- $1/2c=.88 ea

5 comments:

Bernadette Jacobs said...

We just got back from Cedar Point and I planned on copying your list insterad of figuring out my own... Thanks for posting it!

Leah Wentzel said...

hmmm...sounds like a pretty boring week to me :)

Jamie S said...

Thanks for letting me know that some of the sales are not "rock bottom" prices. Since I am new at this, I don't know when something is a great deal or not. It helps to know when to wait for a better sale.

Jamie S said...

Two more things...what is IP? Also, I just printed coupons from the internet (coupons.com) and this time about half ot them said "do not double." Does that happen a lot?

kelli said...

IP are internet printed coupons. Sometimes they say do not double, usually if they are from betty crocker or general mills they say that. I did use some yesterday at Meijer and the cashier doubled them, but it depends entirely on who is checking you out so I never count on that extra savings when figuring out the final price.