Monday, June 8, 2009

Sales this week

There are some decent sales and match-ups this week and I will post them as soon as I get a few minutes. We just got back from the orthopedic doctor with Ashley. She fell in gym today and broke her wrist!

****after my quick trip to Meijer I just wanted to give you some really good deals I got****

100 cal. packs 1.59 -$1 IP(and $1 MM if you printed it before they deleted it!) FREE-.59

nabisco 12 ct variety packs 2.70 -$1IP=$1.70 for 12 packs!!
lysol toilet bowl cleaner $1.09-.50c=.09
lysol all purpose/pourable cleaners 1.39-.50c=.39
aunt millie bread $1 -.35c=.30
country crock butter spread with calcium $1-.50c=FREE coupon is for calcium varitey only

2 comments:

Leah Wentzel said...

i saw that on dan's facebook! i can't believe that, what a drag!!!

Bernadette Jacobs said...

Hey they also had the Bar S meats free after coupons, Land O Frost Lunch meat was 2.59 a lb after the coupons (I bought 5!), and Bumble Bee Tuna in the packs after the blinkies I found at Kroger were .45 a pack. Also, Ground Turkey was $1 a lb in the tube. I am hitting Kroger today.... Sorry about your daughter's arm!