Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Kroger deals

More deals as I went shopping today. Not because I really needed anything except diapers, I just needed to get away from the kids for awhile!!

Velvetta shells cups or easy mac $1 ea $1/2c=FREE although mine(velvetta) still rang up $1.19-need to get price adjustment on these.

Velvetta shells boxes-noticed the price was $1.89/box so if you still have the IP for $1/1 these would be free...and if you buy 2 you get a CAT for $1 off your next order that doubles at Kroger whoo hoo.............

koolaid packets 10/$1 .50/10 IP=FREE
John Morrell off the bone lunchmeat (looked like ham only) $2.99 $1/1c=.99
Dawn dishsoap kind with $1.50 off coupon from last p&g 1.99-$1.50c=.49



Got 74 items including diapers and cat food for $30.45 Saved 87.71 (74%)

were out fo DH carrot cake and frosting..bummer

1 comment:

Bernadette Jacobs said...

Oh yeah .. I forgot to tell you about the Easy Mac! I knew I forgot something... also, if you buy any A&W soda or Dr Pepper 2 liters at the GB Kroger the merchandiser was putting $100 value coupon packs on the bottles! He threw a few extra at me when I was shopping!