Sunday, March 8, 2009

My finds this week

This is a very quick short list because it is LATE and we ran all weekend long so i am tired. I will figure out how it all goes together tomorrow and fill you in. As it stands these are the coupons I bought: 10-colgate toothbrush .75/1, 20 fruit snacks .50/1, 10 tylenol $1/1, 10 johnson and johnson $1/1, 10 M&M,starbust jelly bean $1/2. These all go with the Mega sale at Kroger this week. Like I said, I will tell you how I am going to combine them all tomorrow to maximize the sale and these coupons keeping in mind for the mega sale you have to purchase 10 items and only 3 like coupons will double. This will be an exercise for my mind tomorrow because I have other coupons for other mega items to work in. Should be fun!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Kelli,
Hi! I just wanted to let you know that there is free Garnier styling products and shampoo and conditioner at Walgreens this week! There were coupons in Sunday's paper for these!