Saturday, March 7, 2009

Check out the coupons for tomorrow

I thought there were some decent looking coupons in tomorrow's paper, so maybe get a copy or 2. I find them at www.thecouponclippers.com go to tracker and click on the Sunday you want to see. They post Saturday morning for Sunday. We don't always get the same coupons but pretty close.


My later posts have lots of tips so check them out but one thing to remember: Get a Kroger card so you get the sale prices on the shelf!! You will earn points for every dollar you spend and get discounts each month on gas so check the bottom of your receipt.

Don't get overwhelmed! You will catch on and start matching up sales with coupons. It won't be overnight but as you get more coupons build up it will get easier. If you have questions my personal e-mail is kellikrause07@charter.net

2 comments:

Leah Wentzel said...

sometime soon I will help you give your blog a make over, it is so easy :)

Julie said...

Hey guys! Thanks for doing the class today. It was fun! I'm excited to buy the "right" paper tomorrow!! Who knew that there was such a thing! Thanks for the time you put into the class!