Saturday, February 28, 2009

Loads of stuff today!!

I did 6 transactions at 2 different Kroger stores today and I am so tired!! I took 3 of 4 kids with me too. Here we go, this was a great day!!

5 packs toddler flushable wipes
1 2lt Coke
2 Smart balance 50/50 butter blends
2 Colgate toothbrushes
1/2 dozen scooby cupcakes (only $1 on markdown!)
15 packs Nestle ready to bake cookies (Upward awards are coming-guess who is in charge of refreshments :)
8 large cans Dole mandarin oranges
8 large cans Dole pineapple
1 pack Extra gum

OOP $6.73
Saved $79.46 I consider that a successful day.

A few days ago I also got:
6 colgate toothbrushes FREE Reg price $1.69 ea
6 packs Nestle ready to bake cookies FREE Reg price 1.99 ea


There looks to be some great coupons tomorrow as well so get a paper or 2!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Great job!! I'm in awe!

Leah Wentzel said...

i would definitely call that a good shopping trip! from what i saw in your freezer you had lots of ready to bake cookies already, it is nice that they were free!

kelli said...

Yeah, I am going to be very busy baking for the Upward award ceremony. We have a tight budget so free fits right in :) The way is worked was 20 coupons for 1.80 w/ shipping and she sent me 21 coupons by mistake I guess. So I can basically make 42 dozen cookies for the cost of the coupons.

Leah Wentzel said...

yeah, i have had people send me a few too many coupons (more than what I bought) or send me random other ones :)

I am glad you got all of that for free since you are doing it for free!