Monday, February 9, 2009

Cereal............and more

I probably have 60 boxes of good, brand name cereal stored in my basement right now. I don't know exactly but would guess I only paid about $30 for all of it. If you bought all at full price imagine how much $$ that would have cost!

I also have a freezer full (maybe 40 or so) of Green giant steamers that I paid nothing for. In fact I made a profit on those of a few bucks!

I have TONS of shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, nail polish, deodorant and cleaning supplies too all for FREE or pennies

So just think...........if I am ever stranded at my house I will be well fed for at least a few weeks, have clean hair, pretty nails, a spotless house and not smell! Oh yes, and lets not forget about the Dove chocolate stash too. Chocolate is good, FREE chocolate is heavenly :) If I ever go missing........check the basement first LOL

No comments: