Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Back from Alaska!

After 10 hours of plane rides we are home safely. I am so glad to be home!! Of course my fridge is empty so I will be looking over the ads later today. I can't believe how expensive Alaska is! Everything.....$2.50 for pringles that I pay .25 a can for, and houses, wow!! A cheap house is over $250,000 and probably not very big or nice. Sticker shock for sure...but it is a beautiful place. I put all my pictures on facebook so if you are a friend you can see them all. If not, send me a friend request so you can see them, you won't want to miss it! We even saw beluga whales while there.

The church that flew us there was great. They were so kind and hospitable. They really made us feel at home and I say Thank You!! Please pray that God's direction for us is made very clear in the next few weeks.

No comments: