Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sales this week....

I got really lazy....I mean busy...last week and did not post sales and coupons. I will do better this week and post them tomorrow, but I can tell you there is not much at all this week. Meijer is having a meijer brand sale, and Kroger sales are just not that great this week. Check out Kmart because they are doubling up to $2 face value coupons, although I did not see anything good in the ad there are still some good deals to be had after searching the store, I'm sure.

1 comment:

Bernadette Jacobs said...

Ok I am adding to your Kroger ones... I went today.

Bob Evans Sausage ended up at $1.49 a roll.. I bought 8

Bounty Paper Towels.. I got 18 for FREE

Cascade.. if you use the coupons out of yesterdays P&G insert. It is $1.99 a package (I bought 8, I was out).

Also, the kids stocked up on Twizzlers, and Minute Maid frozen treats, plus they had awesome fruit prices this week!

I still love Kroger!